- Free NortonTM AntiVirus (for PC Only)
- Free Wireless Modem with Firewall
- Email Spam & Spyware Protection
- Free Live DSL Support
NetZero DSL service comes bundled with:
- Norton Antivirus Online to protect you from threats and viruses
- MegaMail with built-in Spam and Email Virus protection
To find out if your phone number qualifies for NetZero DSL service, simply enter your telephone number above, or visit http://store.netzero.net.If you are already a NetZero DSL member and would like to check which service level and connection speed you have:
- Click on the My Account tab on the NetZero DSL Web site or visit http://account.netzero.net/s/account.
- From the main My Account page, select Account Summary.
To find out if your phone number qualifies for NetZero DSL service, simply enter your telephone number above, or visit http://store.netzero.net.
- The distance from your home to the closest DSL switching station.
- The condition of the wiring in your house.
- The number of users currently on your home network.
- The internal configuration of your computer.
- The server speed and congestion of the Web site you are attempting to access.
Since NetZero DSL service is activated for a specified phone number at a fixed location, you must first cancel your existing DSL service before you can transfer your service to a new location/phone number. This will result in a temporary interruption of service while your new phone number is activated for DSL.If you have any other questions regarding the transfer of your NetZero DSL service, call our customer service line at 1-800-638-9376.
However, it is good practice to always assume your computer information is at risk, and to use password protection and caution when surfing Web sites. As part of your NetZero DSL package, you will also receive Norton AntiVirus Online for free. Norton Internet Security Online is also available for an additional cost. These programs offer additional protection for your computer against Spam, phishing, viruses, hacking, worms, and other dangers. For more information on how NetZero and Norton can help increase your safety, click here.The NetZero DSL modem also provides additional firewall protection. To learn more, click here.
2 Connection speeds depend on many factors including, but not limited to, distance from DSL switching station, number of users online on your home network, your service level, and individual Web site server restrictions.